kǝ • sūˊ • pē ǀ language of origin: Chichewa ǀ English translation: spring well; a source of water from the ground; an ultimate source, especially of action or motion
• deliver medical supplies, clothing donations, and school supplies
• conduct healthy living workshops
• provide one-on-one counseling
• encourage ministry beneficiaries
• speak to churches and community groups
Our purpose is to support Malawian non-governmental Christian organizations dedicated to sharing the love of Jesus Christ through the alleviation of poverty, the eradication of disease, providing education and health care for the poor, and to otherwise provide relief to the distressed and underprivileged.